- RaleighWrites.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information’s, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, nor the quality of any products, information’s or any other material displayed, purchased, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information’s or offer in or in connection with the services herein.
- You hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any materials shall be at your sole risk. RaleighWrites.com reserves the right, in it’s sole dis-creation and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in any portion of the service or the materials.
- THE SERVICES AND THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED BY RALEIGHWRITES.COM ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, AND RALEIGHWRITES.COM.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE OR ANY MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS IN NO EVENT SHALL TO RALEIGHWRITES.COM.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHAT’S OVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE, THE MATERIALS AND THE PRODUCTS.
- RaleighWrites.com respects the rights (including the intellectual property rights) of others and we ask our users to do the same. RaleighWrites.com may in appropriate circumstances and in it’s sole dis-creation, terminate the accounts of users that infringe or otherwise violate such rights of others.
- I use images and media from other people. All content belongs to their respective owners and is either part of the public domain or used with permission and will be credited appropriately.
- I am not paid to blog. I only claim ownership of my writing and the photos and videos I capture of other works, all of which I gain no monetary profit from.
- I encourage freedom of speech. Feel free to challenge me, disagree with me, or tell me I’m completely nuts in the comments section of each blog entry, but I reserve the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever (abusive, profane, rude, or anonymous comments) – so keep it polite, please.
- If you use my content, please credit. However, please credit and/or link back to me (Rachel Annaleigh / Raleigh Inc. / RaleighWrites.com) if you repost my articles and media explicitly containing my byline or name within the caption.
- All me, not my employers. This website does not represent the thoughts, intentions, plans or strategies of my employer. It is solely my opinion.
- Issues? If you have further issues about the rights to the content on RaleighWrites.com, kindly contact me.